Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mercato

Italian food store and restaurant in Mission called Mercato, so I made the trip out to see it for lunch. Took a couple of clients of mine simply to have someone to go with.

Nice airy atmosphere in there, the tables are a touch close together & it's a little bright at lunch (I like eating in the dark). Service was good & the food is very good. The portions are "normal" sized, meaning if you're hoping for a 6 layer sandwich and 300 pounds of fries...keep stepping homeboy, you ain't going to find it here. I'd think this would be a good place to take a date if she liked Italian food. They even offer parking (if there is any) if not, try one of the side streets.

The only catch is, this place costs a fair bit. Lunch for 3 cost me 130 bucks with a tip. Thankfully, after work I was able to walk around the alleys and collect bottles to recharge my bank account.

Off to the bottle depot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought I would say, I absolutely adore your blog...I'm going to be relocating to Calgary in the fall and have heard mixed reviews...I have never been there, so have NO idea of what to expect...anyway, needless to say I thoroughly enjoy your blog and find it's definitely helpful ;)

Б.Гүрбазар said...

I LIKED IT CONTENT ITS BLOG. I CONSIDER YOU The LINK INTERCHANGE. WHAT SUCH? I WAIT REPLY IN MY WEB. VERY THANK YOU.welcome to my blog http://munuya04.blogspot.com/