Sunday, July 29, 2007

Calgary Airport

Calgary has a great airport. What's really great is you can take the bus to the airport. Take the C Train to the end of the NE line and grab Route 57 North. From there it'll take about 20 minutes to get to the terminal. It drops you off RIGHT at the departures/arrivals area.

The airport is clean, spacious & a pretty pleasant place. It wasn't to busy the day I went & it's sure as hell better than going to Toronto to catch a plane. I caught a Westjet flight and their waiting area is great. It's got TV's, pubs, places to eat, and lots of seating. The only thing it doesn't have is free wireless internet (which I'll whine about in a minute).

It makes flying pretty pleasant & the bus idea is great. They put in a low floor bus and surprisingly, it's PACKED when it leaves the airport. I would have thought only I'd be on the bus, but every seat was full.

No comments: