Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ducky's Pub

This is a pub on 4th Street...around 22nd. My first experience there was the assault of their karaoke....which consisted of the same 5 people singing 100 different songs.

Regardless, I've gone back, and I like this place. I took a buddy there for drinks...and it's not that bad of a place. Some things about it.

1. They have lots of hockey on TV screens
2. The customers are either young and sexy or like 50 and just having a pint
3. The food...well you have about 5 choices. I had their wings the other night which where...chicken legs. But they were good
4. The service...is slow. But the people are nice.
5. There is one small pool table in there.

All in all, a good dive bar. If you like "high class" places...this is not where you wanna go. If you like places you can sit in peace and just do your thing, this joint is OK. It's rather refreshing in a city that is all about the imagery of clubs.....

No comments: