Thursday, January 24, 2008

Purple Perk

Yes, I have written about this place before, but I have to again. This is probably the BEST cafe in this entire city. The coffee is good, but the food is awesome. I'm addicted to this "Cuban" sandwich they make...I'm not sure what is in it, but whatever it is, it tastes delicious. I've discovered they have parking in the back (always available) and they use brown sugar for their coffee. I love brown sugar.

You can also bring your laptop and camp out at the Perk. Least I think you can cause everyone brings their laptops into the Perk. The staff is also pretty cool and they're nice people. There isn't that "new rich" thing going on there. I way prefer this place over Starbucks (across the road) or Second Cup which is up the street.

They also have this kick ass MASSIVE cake which is like 9 inches deep. No word of a lie. I dont really like chocolate cake, but sometimes I just wanna buy a piece to eat it....or find a woman to take with me and have her eat it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, EXCUSE me????? The owner's daughter here. your NOT SUPPOSED TO SPEND HOURS WITH YOUR LAPTOPS IN THE PURPLE PERK!!!! :P you take up tables, and there's like one person there: you....
Just to let you know...