Thursday, January 24, 2008

Places to Go

Tonight, after work, I stopped by Joyce on 4th. It's an Irish Pub and I think I wrote about it earlier. It has these weird ass harp chairs which are huge....

One thing about this place is that it's got cheap ass food during the week. On Mondays, you can snag wings for FOUR cents each. Now I've never gone, but at 4 cents a piece......even bad quality wings are OK. They sell Big Rock and Wild Rose pints for 5 bucks (now considered a deal to me) for Happy Hour. The place is kinda low key and you can go sit alone...or with 100 friends if you want. I was there tonight and some very loud dood was there....same guy I experienced weeks ago at OJ's in the Mission. Why....do you have to be a dickhead man ?

Joyce has good breakfast, it's 4 bucks for Eggs Benny and hash browns. And it's served till 1 PM for people that have trouble getting outta bed. It's worth it. I'm not sure how they make Eggs Benny, but it's pretty good.

No comments: