Saturday, January 23, 2010

Few things shock me



A buddy of mine who is a trainer at a local fitness club likes drinking but for obvious reasons doesn't. Tonight he gave me a couple of bottles of Molson Canadian 67. If you haven't heard it's the beer with only 67 calories per bottle..or about half what a normal beer has. It's 3%.

And I'm shocked to say this, but it's actually GOOD. I expected this horribly watered down crap but the beer actually has a bite and some flavour. It is not a distinctive taste and won't win any medals, but if you're looking to cut calories you should try it.

I'll give it a 4 out of 5.

3 comments:

Tanya Yaschyshyn said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Molson Canadian 67! Thanks for blogging your positive review. We've heard similar comments from people who were skeptical at first, but after tasting it were totally impressed. I hope you and your friends continue to enjoy it and encourage others to give it a try.
Cheers,
Tanya Yaschyshyn
Senior Brand Manager, Molson Canadian

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing