Friday, March 30, 2007

Eating Out

Friday night, went out & had a pizza. I might have mentioned this before, but the pizza situation in Calgary is dreadful. There are no places within FIVE kms of my house to find a slice of pizza. I had a bunch of people tell me to go to Urban Pizza on Acadia Drive for it's "awesome" slices. It was 2 bucks and about the size of a large cracker. This is "award winning" pizza in Calgary. Seriously, I should invest in a Pizza Pizza, I'd CLEAN up.

Beer is also expensive here. So far, I've hit the price of 5.75 a "pint" for local beer. First of all, it's not even a pint, but shy of it. Secondly, 5.75 is a crazy ass price for a pint of beer. And this is at a pub.

And the wings. So far, the wing experience has been abysmal. I had wings tonight and they were small, like pigeon wings or something. I kept thinking of Huether or Morty's wings, or hell, how about wings from the Anchor Bar in Buffalo. They ship around the world, so maybe I'll order some. Big ass FAT and oversized breaded wings.

No comments: