Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stupid Tools.....

I like beer & I like bars. Today being St Patrick's day, I went down to 17th Ave in Calgary, the hotspot for pubs in Calgary.

I've never experienced a set of tools like I did on 17th Ave today in mid afternoon. It's cool to drink and have fun, but get over the retarded behaviour. Watching some drunk idiot run out to some chick with her mom and yell "wear more green" is retarded. I stopped doing that in Grade 10, long before I was 20 something.

It really turned me off the Yardhouse & Melrose Place. When morons come running out of your bar at 3 PM to dance in the street, dontcha think you should maybe control them? There are times I miss the Huether, Ethels & the El Mo. Today is one of them.

2 comments:

Jason said...

"Melrose Place" eh?

Anonymous said...

Its not limited to Calgary dont you worry. Ned Devines in Milton was the site of a few skirmishes as well.

Got there around 6pm and there was already one fighter ejected from the premises with a stiff warning from the doorman that stuff like that will not be tolerated.

By 8pm two more fights and 2 more ejections.

Its unbeleiveable that a fun night like St. Patty's Day can be screwed up by a couple of idiots.

Drinking is fine...getting a bit looped is fine too. But after seeing how "nicely" the first fighter was ejected, should have let the others know...I dont want that to be me.

Oh well...its not easy being green.