Friday, March 23, 2007

Stupid Drivers, part whatever

I like this city, but people here cannot drive. Where do I start?

Fast Lane: There is no fast lane here. In Calgary, people drive at whatever speed they feel like. Nothing is MORE annoying than finding some guy doing 105 in the fast lane. These guys should try this on the 401.

Flashing My Lights: When I flash my lights at you, that means you can GET in the lane. Not here tho. It appears this is some kind of warning to NOT move into the lane. So people just sit there, waiting.

Missed The Lane?: when you miss your off ramp this does not mean you can stop your car on the highway and wait to get over. Go to the next off ramp and turn around or PREPARE for your trip. Buy a fucking map.

Pay Attention: It's no longer Saskatchewan, it's Calgary. Please pay attention to the world around you. There ARE OTHER CARS. There are also signs, so read them. That's why the government PUT them there.

I used tho think the morons on the 401 were idiots. But I've come to appreciate them. They were at least predictable. Not out here. Here, people are like ants that have been sprayed with bug spray, but not enough to kill them. Just enough to fuck their senses. U can never tell what they might do next. Back east, people were just plain out assholes in a rush. And I MISS IT.





No comments: