Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another benefit of living in Calgary

When you live in Toronto, you're most likely to run off to NYC, Chicago or Montreal for a weekend. Out here, it's a short flight to Vancouver & Seattle & not much farther to San Fran & Los Angeles.

I've never really had a desire to live in LA, but I would like to see it. I'm told it's a grimy, polluted city, but it's one of those international cities i want to see before I'm old and drinking food from a straw. Much the same for San Fran, which strikes me as an American version of Toronto.

The other place I'm key on checking out is Whitehorse Yukon. I've no desire to live there, but I would like to see the "true" north of Canada that has yet to be run over by real estate deals and traffic congestion. It's a short flight from here on Air North.

For those of you into Indie rock, check out Indie 103

No comments: