Friday, April 27, 2007

Dave the Beer Guy

Tonight, at the Willow Park Wine store, I was back on the mission to find a new micro brewery. The task seems insurmountable, it's both fun & frustrating. I love beer.

Then I met Dave the Beer Guy. Not only does Dave know beer, but he knows and likes Waterloo Dark & Brick Amber. AND he told me they'll be carrying Brick in the near future. I can't wait to see the Pig Head sitting in that cooler, waiting for me. Heh

For the time being, he recommended Black Cat from Paddock Wood. It's heavier than Waterloo Dark, but it's good. And I kicked in a 6 of Steam Whistle to compliment the Black Cat.

Today is a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I post your post to my wordpress blog? I will add a oneway link to your forum.
That’s one really great post.

Look into my webpage ... having trouble getting pregnant the third time