Sunday, April 8, 2007

Canadian Music

I don't pay alot of attention to the pop music scene, being more of a fan of Indie music. I still here stuff that catches my "music filter". One of these songs is from some guy called George - Lie To Me. I had heard it on Z103dot5 in Toronto, and hear it out here on Vibe 98.5 in Calgary. I had just assumed it was some American artists on a major label

Wrong

20 years old from Tdot. And some world class music. This song could OWN the charts and has complete appeal to women

http://www.myspace.com/georgeexclusive
listen to Lie To Me.

4 comments:

Jason said...

will do.

ur site needs more picturesmLOL ;-)

Jason said...

oh man that song didn't get through my "filter" at all.

not for me. werd.

Anonymous said...


Great ringtones collection for phones
Does your phone have good and attractive ringtones? Today I will introduce you the best new ringtones. You can listen to download your phone!

Best ringtone for the phone in 2017:
- How Long – Charlie Puth ringtone
- Silence ringtone
- POLICE ringtone
- Anywhere – Rita Ora ringtone
- Surat Cinta Untuk Starla ringtone

There are also many other ringtones, you can see more at the homepage: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

Sophie Grace said...

I personally like your post; you have shared good insights and experiences. Keep it up. We also provide a site insta stalker about instagram.