Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Luxury Apartment

Read an ad for a "luxury" apartment in a good area of the city. I call the guy, and he answers with a grunt. I inquired about the flat and halfway through the call he tells me to hang on, and goes to yell at his kid. When he returns I tell him I'll think about it and call back and if he's not there, I'll leave a message. He replies to me "I don't return calls".

I replied "I don't rent your apartment then". Sorry moron, I make enough, I don't need a moron for a landlord.

So I drove by the place. The "luxury" place was rundown AND above a store. Yep, LUXURY CONDO above a store. I can't help but laugh. I hope he ends up with the loudest, most stupid redneck in the world as a tenant.

1 comment:

Jason said...

haha too funny

not always easy to find a good landlord